- Fully integrated centralised marketing strategy
- Territory Size
- Exclusive Territories
- Proprietary Therapy System
- Unique offering
- Fully integrated administration system
Frequently Asked Questions
Describe your leadership philosophy?
We are absolutely committed to finding, supporting and aligning highly driven practitioners that share our vision to become world leaders and the authority in the treatment of back pain.
We have a highly successful and predictable model that when followed will produce predictable outcomes for the practitioner and the franchise owner:
- Treatment processes that will provide lasting solutions to chronic back pain sufferers.
- Business and financial success to support and reward the practitioners franchise owner for their hard work and dedication.
Describe the ideal franchise candidate?
A Physical therapist or investor that is really driven in two important areas:
- To become a leader and authority in chronic back pain, ensuring sufferers in their area can find a lasting solution to their pain.
- A strong desire to take their career to the highest level in owning a highly successful Physical Therapy business.
What marketing resources and support do franchisees receive?
We have a tried and proven marketing model that if replicated will ensure the Practitioner and the franchise owner will fill their book and achieve business and financial success.
An initial marketing budget is to be invested over the first 6 months dedicated to filling the patient load.
An ongoing marketing budget is to be reinvested to ensure the patient load stays at capacity.
We have a marketing team that will support the entire process. Specific processes that assist with online marketing will be clearly mapped out for franchisees to build their online presence.
Can you briefly describe your training process?
New franchise training begins at our corporate office in Denver, Colorado. During the 5 days of training you will be trained on our treatment methods including Myofascial Neurological Manipulation (MNM) and Neuromuscular Patterning (NMP) which will include active participation as well as covering all aspects of running a successful franchise including; marketing, communications, rapport building, learning management systems, physical therapy rehabilitation resources to name a few elements of your 5 day training.
What Is your biggest differentiator?
Back Solutions Clinic has 3 strong differentiating factors that help the Practitioner and/or franchisee to achieve strong success:
- An extremely lean and efficient business model that minimises unnecessary expenses ensuring more of the financial rewards go directly to the franchisee.
- A unique approach to chronic back pain makes Back Solution Clinic extremely marketable to a massive and ever-growing captive audience.
- Tried and proven methodology and training that can be easily integrated into the physical therapist’s repertoire ensuring complete confidence treating the most severe chronic back pain conditions.
What does a day in the life of a Back Solution franchise owner look like?
Franchise owners on a daily basis, experience what they would in private practise with a few added responsibilities. For example, working directly with patients on a back to back basis, incorporating and prescribing rehabilitation exercises as well as understanding marketing and when to utilize campaigns. As your business grows so will your confidence and the opportunity to potentially bring on another practitioner.
How much will it cost me to open my Back Solutions franchise?
Our total investment, as it appears in our franchise disclosure document, is between $60,777 to $104,867 which places Back Solution Clinic in the low investment franchise category. This has put Back Solution Clinic as one of the most sought out new franchises across the United States.
How big is the market?
It is estimated that the U.S. physical and occupational therapy industry is worth $34.5 billion in 2018, up 6.2% from 2017.
The total market is forecast to grow at a 6.2% average annual pace, to $45.7 billion by 2023 Employment of physical therapists is projected to grow 18 percent from 2019 to 2029, much faster than the average for all occupations.
The physical therapy market is growing rapidly and there is no better time to join Back Solution Clinic.
How long has Back Solutions been in the business?
Back Solutions has been fully operational since 2015 growing each and every year. As the business grows so will our expansion across the United States as well as expansion through the Western World.
What kind of technology support does Back Solutions offer?
At Back Solutions our franchisees enjoy the absolute best business technology available today. We start with our robust website and marketing platform that give us the competitive advantage in every market. We then take care of the operational side of the business with our proprietary business management software and learning management system to support the growth. We also incorporate a ready to go booking system, state of the art online rehabilitation programs for your patients and continue online learning through our learning management system that is readily available 24/7.
Does Back Solutions only treat people with Back Pain?
Is it required that I be a physical therapist to be involved at Back Solution Clinic?
WHY OWN A BACK SOLUTION FRANCHISE?
Sales and Marketing
Low Cost Business Model
- Fast growing Franchise with potential
- Endless list of people suffering from Back Pain looking to you for a solution
- Tried and proven treatment approach
- Approximately 260,000,000 Americans suffer, or will suffer from back pain in their life